تكميم المعدة بالمنظار
Quantization stomach Endoscopic Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy :
Where we are absorbing less
Then go down levels of the hormone ghrelin and ghrelin occurs when the eradication of the bottom of the stomach, and place of production of the hormone ghrelinghrelin and ghrelin occurs when the eradication of the bottom of the stomach , and place of production of the hormone ghrelin
After that the restrictive measures through the endoscope through the introduction of laparoscopic surgical devices through five holes small (less than 1 cm, abdominal and then stapling the stomach lengthwise and still separate part of the stomach outside the body.
- Date of laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy:
Conducted the first sleeve gastrectomy operation to lose weight in 1993. As a component through the diversion of biliopancreatic diversion.
A first laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy operation (Laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy (LSG in 2000, but with the switch to convert the course of twelve BPD-DS ..
Process should be conducted in patients who are obese, and the problems of high weight loss and difficulty.
- Process indicators:
1. basic weight loss
2. The first phase is done through two phases of weight loss
3. contain binoculars laparoscopic BPD-DS
-trivh The operation:
First, in general, they are anesthetized patient, and then blowing the abdominal cavity like any binoculars surgery, where the roof of the abdominal cavity above to proceed while the intestines and stomach to remain under.
Through the work of five small holes in the abdomen, it is inserted into the telescope which is associated with a wire connector to the TV screen showing the stomach and intestines.
These include surgery (sleeve gastrectomy process) to remove the bulk of the stomach and retain only 15% of the original size of the stomach in the form of a tube to accommodate about 50 to 100 mL of food.
The surgeon will select the stomach place, and to loose the surrounding tissue and then the removal of 85% of the size of the stomach and the stomach alters the shape of the pocket to form quantum form.
There are technical differences or technical in laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy process, and the main difference is the size of the user when the expansion sleeve gastrectomy by stapling and vertical quantization.
Used volumes expanded laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy to expand the size of the stomach pocket and have a good effect on weight loss.
Laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy 9.8 mm size provides a feature that allows perception inside the cavity through stomach stapling, imaging to evaluate the bleeding line, and control leakage of gastric contents into the abdominal cavity.
- After Surgery:
1. The day after surgery, the patient is evaluated and study there is a leak in the stomach contents or clogging.
2. placed the patient's device to empty the contents of urine from the bladder and the device to help him breathe so as not exposed not pneumonia.
3. The next day is an X-ray of the stomach to assess the patient's condition and to make sure there are no blockages or leaks.
4. well be patient follow-up in the first month after surgery and after 3-6 months and then a year later, and then begin to treat obesity routine to assess the shortage of nutrients within 6 months to a year measures.
- The results of laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy:
The use of laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy LSG through two phases for the treatment of obesity, then followed LRYGB or BPD-DS.
Sleeve gastrectomy process helped to lower blood pressure, reduce the risk of developing diabetes and sleep apnea, hyperlipidemia.
Preliminary data showed that the laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy LSG process was extremely efficient by 33-83% in the follow-up to 6-36 months.
1. Complications in laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy be increased by 0-24% process.
2. the possibility of leakage in the stomach contents by 0-10%.
3. The likelihood of bleeding by 0-10%.
4. likelihood of deaths is less than 0.39%.
- Laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy LSG versus laparoscopic gastric banding Laparoscopic Adjustable Band:
It has been linked to a comparison between laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy and laparoscopic gastric banding, where studies have confirmed that laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy showed better results by 41-58% of laparoscopic gastric banding during the year, and increased by 48-66%. During the following three years.